Check the roadbook 2022 !
- Choose a race according to your body health and abilities.
- Register before the end of entries term
- Be aware of the race’s rules
- Upload your medical certificate online (runner’s space) before the deadline.
- Make sure you have a individual accident insurance. You can subscribe one by clicking here.
- Get ready for your stay in Chamonix (transport, accomodation..)
- Train for your race
- Be aware of any potential change (program, rules..) by looking at the website and your e-mails.
Before the race :
- Book an appointment to pick up your bib
- Come get your bib yourself with the required equipment and your ID according to your appointment.
- Get your stuff ready before the race
- Have your Guest card (ask your host) in order to have a free access to public transportation in the valley.
- Have a small amount of money if needed
During the race :
- Focus on your own race and pay attention to your state of tiredness without comparing to other runners.
- Don’t forget to enjoy the run and the amazing landscape around you.
- Respect volunteers and members of the organization team.
- Agree to organizers’ decisions
- Stay hydrated and fuel up frequently
After the race :
- Be proud no matter you are a finisher or not.
- Recover by stretching, eating and drinking water.
Medical certificate template