25 June 2023
Difference in height
810 m +
1160 m -
A race dedicated to young runners!
The Mont-Blanc Marathon will be the theater of a race dedicated to young people.
A 15km race along the 42km Mont-Blanc route will be organised on Sunday 25th June 2023.
Departure at 10:30 am from Montroc, common arrival in Chamonix.
Map 3D Fatmap
Date: 25th June 2023
Start : 10h30 from Montroc
Finish : Place du Triangle de l’Amitié in Chamonix
Distance: 15 km
Distance of heights: 810mD+ / 1160mD-
Open specially to the ‘Juniors and ‘Espoirs’ category
1 full refreshment point
‘Juniors’ category: 18 and 19 years old.
‘Espoirs’ category: from 20 to 22 years old.
- Mobile phone.
- A reserve of at least 0,50 litre of water.
- Waterproof and windproof jacket with hood (gore tex type) adapted to your size.
- Survival blanket (140cm x 200cm).
- Personal cup.
- bowl + spoon
Race Bibs Distribution at Place du Mont-Blanc by appointment:
- Thursday 22 of June From 9 am to 10 pm
- Friday 23 of June from 9 am to 10 pm
No race Bibs distributed on Sunday morning before the start of the race.