30th June 2024
Difference in height
810 m +
1160 m -
Some description text for this item
A race dedicated to young runners!
The Mont-Blanc Marathon will be the theater of a race dedicated to young people.
A 15km race along the 42km Mont-Blanc route will be organised on Sunday 30th June 2024.
Departure at 10:30 am from Montroc, common arrival in Chamonix.
You are strongly encouraged to take the train in order to come to the departure of the YRM. Buses and trains are free on presentation of the guest card.
Date: 30th June 2024
Start : 10:30am from Montroc
Finish : Place du Triangle de l’Amitié in Chamonix
Distance: 15 km
Distance of heights: 810mD+ / 1160mD-
Open specially to the ‘Juniors and ‘Espoirs’ categories
1 full refreshment point at the finish
‘Juniors’ category: 18 and 19 years old.
‘Espoirs’ category: from 20 to 22 years old.
- Mobile phone.
- A reserve of at least 0,50 litre of water.
- Waterproof and windproof jacket with hood (gore tex type) adapted to your size.
- Survival blanket (140cm x 200cm).
- Personal cup.
- Bowl + spoon.
Race Bibs Distribution at Place du Mont-Blanc by appointment only:
- Thursday 27th of June from 9am to 9pm
- Friday 28th of June from 9am to 9pm
- Saturday 29th of June from 9am to 9pm
No race Bibs distributed on Sunday morning before the start of the race.