The mini cross is a small trail for the youngest, from 800 m to 3 km depending on the categories.
The departure takes place on the paragliding area and the routes take place in the wood of the bouchet.
Children will have the opportunity to participate in the race "such as the adults" with a medal presentation for each child on their arrival and a raffle organised after the races with many prizes.
Date: 26th June 2021
Start: From 09:30 am
— FREE —
800 m = Category ‘École d’Athlétisme’ (from 7 to 9 years old)
2 km = Category ‘Poussin’ (10 and 11 years old)
3 km = Category ‘Benjamins’ (12 and 13 years old) et ‘Minimes’ (14 and 15 years old)
- Until 15th June on the website
- On 25th and 26th June at the VML (Overcome Lysosomal Diseases) stand, next to the bib tent on the Trail camp from 09:00 am to 08:00 pm.
- On 27th June until 09:30 am in the Paragliding area (subject to availability).
There is no medical certificate to provide.
- On 25th and 26th June at the VML (Overcome Lysosomal Diseases) stand next to the bib tent on the Trail camp from 09:00 am to 08:00 pm.
- On 27th June from 08:30 am to 09:00 am at the Paragliding Area.